Russia or the Russian Federation is a transcontinental country located in Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. It is the World’s Largest Country.
The total area is 1,70,98,240 square kilometers, which is 10 % of the whole earth. In 1917, after the Russian Revolution, Russia became the soviet union, in which many countries reunited with Russia.
After the second world war, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Magnolia, The people’s Republic of China, North Korea countries separated from Russia.
The boundary of Russia is connected with 14 countries of the world this time. Moscow city, located in the Moscow river is also the capital of Russia and the largest city in the country. It is also the seventh–largest city in the world.
Open Free Demat Account
The total population is more than 14 crore 45 lakh. Which according to population comes at number 9th in the world.
The country’s primary language is Russian, English but very rarely also do people speak in a language like Armany, Ukrainian, Tatar. Altogether 35 languages are spoken here.
If we talk about religion, 47% of the people follow Christianity, 13% of people have no connection with any religion and 7% of people follow Muslim and the rest of the population follows many old religions. The average life in this country is 71 years and the literacy rate is 99.8%.
The currency is the Russian Ruble. 1 Russian Ruble is equal to 1.08 Indian rupee. The calling code is +7 and people drive on the right side. ISO 3166 code is “RU”.
HDI means the Human Development index. The value of HDI for 2018 is 0.824. GDP in Russia is expected to reach 1250.00 USD Billion by the end of 2020.
The Russian economy ranks as the 5th largest in Europe. The 11th largest in the world by nominal GDP and the 5th largest by PPP.
The national tree in Siberia. The national animal is a Russian brown bear. The National bird is the eagle and the National flower is Chamomile. In this country people also do more bandy game, that’s why the national game of this country is bandy.
The Russian military is divided into the Ground forces, Navy, and Air force. As of 2017, the military comprised over one million active-duty personnel, the 5th largest in the world.
Russia has the largest stockpile of nuclear weapons in the world, the second-largest fleet of ballistic missile submarines.
Russia’s tank force is the largest in the world.
* The Grand Kremlin Palace is the main residence for the president of Russia.
* The Kremlin Senate is the main residence for the Russian presidential administration
- The bicameral federal assembly of Russia is made up of the 450 member state Duma and the 170 member federation council.
- The President of Russia is Vladimir Putin.
- The Prime minister of Russia is Mikhail Mishustin.
- The Speaker of the federation council is Valentina Matviyenko.
- Speaker of the State Duma is Vyacheslav volodin.
- The Chief justice is Vyacheslav volodin.
* Russia has an eleven–time zone in total. Due to which if there is morning in one part of Russia, there is noon or evening in another part.
* There are also those of Russia where the total temperature is -50°c and sunrise at 2.00 PM and the sunsets after just one and a half hours.
* Karachay lake is considered dangerous in Russia.
* People here say that Death is here within one-hour lake Baikal which is one of the worlds latest is present in Russia.
There are about 1 lakh rivers and drainage in this country. While mixing small and the big rivers is 20lakh.
* There are 15 secret cities in the country, about which the people living there don’t even know and this city will not even be seen on Google map.
* The highest mountain in Russia is Mount Elbrus with 5,642m/15,510ft. This is also Europe’s highest mountain.
* The Caspian Sea is the world’s largest lake.
* The Volga is Russia’s and Europe’s longest river with 3,530Km/2,190miles.
* The Ural mountain ridge is more than 2,000km long and runs from the North to the south in the western part of Russia. Ural’s highest peak, Narodnaja Gora is 1,894m/6,217ft. high.
* There are more women than men.
* 14% of girls in Russia lose their virginity for 15 years.
* One Russian consumes 18 liters of alcohol every year, 20% of people consume heroin, so more than 50,000 people are dying every year.
* The highest natural gases of the earth are found in Russia.
* Russia is the 8th place among the world’s most oil–rich countries.
* People use the most trains to go from one city to another in the country.
* Russia is the country that had launched the first satellite in the world.
* Russia had the largest number of nuclear bombs in the world and it’s so dangerous that the whole world can be destroyed at 10times.
* Russia space agency is Roscosmos.
* The reason for giving birth to the most children is the name of a woman in a Russian and who had 69 children.
* The first airlines, AC transformer, Radio receiver, Elevation, and artificial satellite were invented in Russia. It is the World’s Largest Country no doubt.