Tags: weekly current affairs, weekly current affairs in Hindi, weekly one-liner, weekly current affairs adda247, gs score weekly current affairs, weekly current affairs UPSC, weekly one-liner grade up, weekly current affairs January 2020, weekly current affairs adda, last week current affairs, weekly current affairs for UPSC
Hello, aspirants, we all know how important are weekly current affairs for UPSC and other Govt Exams. So this article will provide you value. One-liner current affairs of the week (18 Jan – 24 Jan) are given here.
Plz read patiently and note down in your notebook. Also, you can bookmark the article.
18 January Current Affairs
1. NASSCOM has partnered with which state AI mission to launch an innovation factory?
2. A Mars digger probe named the Mole satellite has now died. Which Country use to own it?
3. Ice stupa swasthya portal and prayas dashboard come under which ministry?
Ministry of tribal affairs
4. India’s first driverless metro cars made by?
5. Star streak Air defense system owned by which Country?
6. Google has removed personal loan applications from which Country as per RBI guidelines?
7. World health organization scientists enter in which country to probe the source of coronavirus?
19 January Current Affairs
1. National Institute of science communication and policy research comes under which organization.
2. The LCA Tejas is manufactured by which organization?
Hindustan aeronautics limited.
3. Who is selected as a personality of the year?
4. Who is the author of The commonwealth of cricket?
5. Bhadravati Rapid action force related to which state and comes under which force?
CRPF and related to Karnataka state
6. Which Indian union minister was conferred with the Sahitya Gaurav Samman?
Ramesh pokhriyal Nishank’
7. Cornwell the host of this year’s G–7 Summit situated in which country?
8. Mahananda wildlife sanctuary bird festival celebrated in which state?
9. The most expensive Comic book art in history is?
10. How much fund is contributed by the Prime minister in the startup India seed fund?
11. Who became the chief of RBL bank?
12. Who became the 46th president of the USA?
Joseph R.biden jr.
13. Who is elected as president of the UN right council?
Nazhat shameen khan from Fiji
20 January Current Affairs
1. Vaccine Maitri?
India provides a free corona vaccine to Bhutan.
2. Who is the prime minister of Bhutan?
3. Who is the head of Instagram?
4. Who is Twitter’s CEO?
5. One school one IAS is the initiative of which state?
6. The first state to decide MSP?
7. Bike ambulance Rakshita developed by which organization for whom?
Developed by DRDO for CRPF to carry wounded soldiers.
8. Dragon fruit name changed by which state?
Gujarat new name Kamalam
9. What is the current levy on digital service tax?
10. Who is the most innovative state and union territory as per NITI aayog index?
Delhi is on top in the union territory
Delhi is also top in the state
21 January Current Affairs
1. Kalrav bird festival celebrated in which state?
2. Which country has withdrawn its 300 military instructors from the central African republic?
3. Who is the winner of the Thailand Open badminton tournament?
Viktor Axelsen and Caroline Marin
Gucci/Morrel Most expensive mushrooms get the geotag.
4. Manohar Parikar off the record book Author name
Woman Subha Prabhu
5. The gabha where ICC world test championship win by India in last 32 years
6. Star MF plus a platform for its clients launched by Bombay stock exchange
7. Davos agenda online event of which organization?
World economic forum
8. Where Red Panda species found?
Near slang river in Arunachal Pradesh
9. January 23 is celebrated as?
Prakaram Divas as in the occasion of 125 birth anniversary of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
22 January Current Affairs
1. In which train the concept of push–pull mode is installed the first time?
2. Chabahar port is situated in which country?
3. Oncologist related to which disease?
4. Gorewada International zoo is renamed as?
Balasaheb Thackeray Situated in Nagpur
5. Avalokana Software launched by which state?
6. National disaster response force day is celebrated when?
NDRF director general is SN pradhan
7. Doorstep delivery of ration is started by which state?
8. LIC’s new managing director?
9. In which state science city is going to develop?