Ankita Harshvardhan Patil
Ankita Patil hails from Indapur, Pune, Maharashtra. She is the daughter of former Cabinet Minister and Former CM candidate face Mr. Harshwardhan Patil.
She is going to marry on 28th Dec 2021 with Balasaheb Thakre grand child Nihar Bindumadhav Thakre. Nihar Thakre is son of 1st son of Balasaheb i.e BinduMadhav Thakre. Nihar is adv by profession.
Bindu Madhav Thakre died in 1996 in car accident.
She currently is a member of Pune Zilla Parishad, where she was elected in 2017 by a huge margin of 17,274 votes. She currently holds the record to win by the highest margin in Zilla Parishad Elections in India. Her constituency is Bavda – Lakhewadi in Rural Indapur. She belongs to the BJP party.
Born on 26 Dec 1991 ( age 30 running) in Indapur to a good reputed political family where her grandfather was in politics too. Her Grandfather was Shahajirao Patil where he was MP from Baramati Loksabha Constituency.
- St Anne High school Colaba, Mumbai
- St Joseph High school, Pune.
- Studied at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Studied at Symbiosis International University. (BBA)
- Studied at Harvard University. (Sustainable Finance and Investments)
Position Helding Currently:
- Vice President of S.B.Patil Educational Institution.
- Indian Sugar Mill Association Co-chairman of the legal subcommittee. (Only female to get elected)
- Director of Indian Sugar Exim Corporation
|Relationship Status||Married (28th Dec 2021)
Husband: Nihar BinduMadhav Thakre
Her Inspiration & Work:
In her many speeches, she said that her parents are her idol. Since childhood, she has seen her father and grandfather working in politics since childhood. So she knew everything about how to act in politics. She is basically a Tactician by work.
She follows prime time management very well and is committed to working very seriously. She has been seen much time in Indapur and some parts of Pune for the grand opening of new shops. She openly supports new entrepreneurs in the Market and says Marathi Manus should come into Business. She has given many motivational speeches.
She has helped many MPSC UPSC aspirants in Indapur. Also, she is a strong supporter of the Finance Sector and wants every youth in Finance like Stocks and Mutual Funds.
Facts about Ankita Patil:
- She is a Fitness enthusiast and has been seen various times on Instagram guiding young ones on Fitness.
- She is an animal lover and loves to play with dogs and horses.
- She can speak about 4 languages.
- She is Non vegeterian by diet.
- She has received many awards from big organizations. The latest was from the Times of India for the most impactful person of the year 2021.
- She follows the ideology of secularism, nationalism, democracy, and socialism.
- She joined politics in Congress but in 2019 Maharashtra Vidhan Sabha along with her father she moved to BJP.
- Before joining politics she was full-time Businesswomen.
- She is a cultural woman and loves to celebrate festivals along with family.
- Since 2014 she has started to work in politics as social media startergist.
She along with her family went to both Raj Thakre and Uddhav Thakre’s homes to give them the invitation of marriage. Her marriage will be with a few people only according to sources. Her marriage is going to take place at a 5-star hotel in Mumbai.
Her Social Media account:
This was all about Ankita Harshvardhan Patil and her story. No doubt she will become a successful political leader one day. We will surely update this article when more info we will get.